<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

28 January 2008

Cold! Brrr... 

Woke up this morning to fog and cold weather. Suddenly my change from wearing a huge parka to a much more spring-oriented jacket earlier in the week wasn't very clever after all. I was freezing my fingers and butt off on my way to work, but it definitely upped my tempo and got me here in record time...

...only to find that we still have almost nothing to do, so I'm struggling with keeping myself occupied with other stuff than YouTube. Unfortunately, this led me to installing the Channel 4 On Demand service instead, which is EVEN WORSE than YouTube as they have whole episodes of Whose Line that I've never seen (and hopefully not as edited as the ones currently showing on Dave.)

I need a break. And I really, REALLY should stop drinking six-seven cups of coffee every day just because I'm bored.

In related news, Il Greggo has wriggled his way up my charts in record time, now sharing the ninth place with Barenaked Ladies. At least Erasure still rule. Phew!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:
I'm having some trouble dredging up some sympathy for you concerning the cold. LOL!
 
Yeah, I know, you're having trouble over there at the moment. But one of the reasons I moved here was to escape the cold winters, and now they are creeping up on me nevertheless.

Still, no snow, which is great!!!

And I see Proopsy-Doopsy has suddenly moved to fourth place over night. Oops.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.