<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

01 January 2008

Robin and Colin 

It all started with a link to something related to the long-awaited (but never-arriving) game Spore. I found a link to a video on YouTube showing Robin Williams playing around with the game and this video was linked to his appearance on Whose Line is it Anyway - Part 1 here and Part 2 here. Then I found a link to one of the classics with Colin Mochrie. All hilarious. Actually, if you have the time, you should probably have a look at all the clips you can find from Whose Line is it Anyway. Otherwise I may have to come around and slap you silly.

Oh, by the way. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I watched telly and ate cheese and drank wine all night, so by half ten I was so drowsy I wanted to go to bed, but managed to hold on for the next two hours to see the fireworks etc. It's still fun to see the Southbank fireworks from my window and on the telly at the same time. Instead of watching any of the celebratory programmes on the Beeb and ITV, I opted for Five's Best ever 80's movies and had a jolly old time. I also watched last night's Mastermind simply because it was going to feature Peter Serafinowicz. A slightly freaky thing happened, though. On my way home from work, I thought "wouldn't it be fun if his chosen subject would turn out to be Monty Python?" - and lo and behold, so it was! OK, perhaps not TOO far a stretch for someone most widely known for their own crazy comedy, but still!

Hope everyone had a nice celebration yesterday and are able to walk upright today! I'm having a fairly quiet day at work, myself, looking forward to a few days off work.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.