<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

22 January 2008

Scandinavian Days 

It would be interesting to find out what's so captivating about the song "alla som inte dansar är våldtäktsmän" by Swedish group Maskinen, but I guess I'll never find out.

Well, I just woke up from a daze after having witnessed former Norwegian PM Kjell Magne Bondevik (dubbed Shawl Manger Bondevick by Jeremy Paxman) talking about his mental illness on Newsnight yesterday evening. At least he wasn't as bad as current PM Jens Stoltenberg when it comes to speaking English.

Another day gone by waiting for the degenerates at CityLink. Guess it just wasn't meant to be, my seeing Charlie Wilson's War, at the cinema. Or to bring out the bins.

At least I got to tape another episode of Whose Line with Greg that I didn't already have (strangely enough, since I've seen that particular episode at least twice before), so the day wasn't a complete waste.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.