<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

10 February 2008

Forced into Nude Ballet 

Wow, that sounds harsh. But it was in my email inbox this morning, so I'm sure it's a hot topic and an increasing problem around the world, on par with all those guys and dolls apparently lacking in the penis size department. If I'd replied to all of those through the years, I am sure I...uhmm...STILL wouldn't have grown a penis by now, actually. But, of course, anything to satisfy those needy but sarcastic "the size doesn't matter" girls these people obviously keep meeting everywhere they go on their flashing escapades.

OMG.

Yesterday I voluntarily sat down to watch both Anne Robinson, Harry Hill and Paul Merton. Something has gone horribly wrong somewhere. OK, so the Mrs. Robinson thing was Outtake TV, which is semi-funny, and Harry Hill's TV Burp is actually rather humourous (but would have been so much better without that frighteningly annoying git), and Thank God You're Here isn't half bad. Still! I feel I'm starting to emulate my Saturday evenings back in Norway, when I actually sat down to watch the Saturday entertainment on the state channel every bloody week...and liked it.

I found my old websites yesterday, put away somewhere on my hard drive. There was some funny shit in there I am going to share with you (I am fond of recycling all sorts of things), but most of the best bits were in Norwegian, so if you don't know the language...well, you'd better start learning it quite quickly!

Earlier today I read the letters to the editor in The Stage from last Thursday and must say I agree with MJ Daniels, who says about La cage aux folles that "to write off all the performances that have gone before the official opening/press night is an insult to all the performers who have worked so hard"--especially considering it took six weeks of performances before the actual press night and of the three performances I have been to, the best ones were prior to that night. Kudos to the cast and crew for even keeping the production going, after all the misfortune it suffered in the beginning few months!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments:
An increasing problem around the world! LOL!!

I know it always has been for me!
 
I feel I have missed something vital in my life since no one ever forced me into nude ballet. Le sigh.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.