<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

21 February 2008

It's Almost Shakespearean... 

I have had some real vocabulary treats these past 24 hours, I must say.

First, we entered into a discussion about "bi-weekly" yesterday at work, and decided to settle the matter once and for all. Would it turn out to mean "twice a week" or "every second week"? Oxford helped a great deal, with their definition of "bi-": Occurring twice in every one or once in every two.

Then I received volume eight of Just a Minute, the BBC radio series in the post (naturally acquired because Greg Proops appeared in one of the episodes), and was having great fun listening through their linguistic escapades. I even enjoyed listening to Paul Merton voluntarily. Wow.

And today I received an email in my frequently-spammed catch-all Yahoo! inbox which subject line really intrigued me: Fatty has her meat flaps wrap around a big rod. It's amazing how beautiful smut can be.

I feel enlightened.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
The spam. It's so beautiful, I could cry. LOL!

If you used the term bi-weekly here in the U.S., it would be assumed you meant twice a week.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.