<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

02 March 2008

More Comedy 

I finally gave in and signed up for Amazon Prime for GBP 49 a year, just because I am fed up of wasting so much time waiting for the postman every time I order something online. At least with this I know which day it'll arrive. Plus, these days Amazon is starting to have better prices than old favourite Play.com--and they have many more products to choose from--so I think it's worth it.

First DVD bought with the new scheme: Broken News. I already recorded it when it was shown on telly, but that was because I was afraid it would never be released on DVD. Also, the brilliant Hippies will be released next week. Nice.

Just finished listening to Seymour the Fractal Cat from 1996. Reminded me a bit of The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In addition to the perfectly cast Greg Proops, there was a very nice surprise of hearing Peter Serafinowicz in a few roles as well. And it made me want to explore writing for radio (an idea with which I have toyed for many years.)

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.