<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

18 April 2008

Very Eager to Start the Weekend 

I have no real plans for the weekend, but looking forward to it nevertheless. Probably because I actually have the whole weekend off for once. And because I bought some books today I'm looking forward to reading. I bought them on a whim, so hopefully they don't suck too much.

We tried a new curry place today and were pleasantly surprised. Will definitely order from them again, even though it took me four minutes to explain to them where we live.

Peter Serafinowicz was a guest on HIGNFY again tonight. Still waiting for him to actually say something when he's there.

And at work today we had a major fire drill which went well (they say.) Anything to get out of the office for a while...

Ta-ta for now!

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
Ohhh, what books??

I have so damn many books that are unread. I've really been slacking since being in school, but I keep buying more. Heh.
 
Yes, why do I keep buying books when I haven't even read one third of the ones on my shelves? Argh!

Anyway, I bought the Magician's Guild trilogy by Trudi Canavan. No, I don't know why.

Unfortunately I got three "stuff packs" for The Sims 2 today, so I have been sort of stuck at my computer all day instead, ahem.
 
Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.