<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2,000 hamsters can't be wrong.

30 October 2008

How to be Scandinavian 

One of my Swedish colleagues just shared this link with me, showing a typical "you know you're Swedish when..." list. I discovered that with the exception of points 16, 20 and 26 (and in point 9, switch "Norway" for "Sweden"), everything is typical Norwegian, too. Even the fact that we actually feel a little bit at home when we're in IKEA abroad.

Speaking of IKEA, the long-awaited Easy to Assemble episode starring Greg Proops is up at TV.com.

And related to that, is the fact that in my last post I mentioned my Comedy Store Players dream team--in an ideal world this would of course also include The Proopster, but that would mean very infrequent visits to the Store for me.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All text except quotes © 2003-2013 Schizoid / Lonyc Productions.